COOKIES AND LOCAL STORAGE POLICY
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Analytical cookies: They can be your own or from third parties. They are used to measure the number of users of our website, and to perform an analysis of the use that said visitors make of the website.
- Advertising cookies: They can be your own or third-party They measure Internet browsing habits and serve so that we can offer users advertising ads that are more aligned or in line with their tastes.
- Third Party Cookies: Provided by third parties.
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some functionalities of the Services and areas of this website may not function correctly if cookies are disabled.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?
How can you configure your Cookies?
- Microsoft Edge: Settings> Advanced Settings> Cookies. Check Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Settings. Check Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Google Chrome: Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy> Content settings. Check Google support or browser Help.
- Safari (Apple): Preferences> Security. Check Apple support or browser Help.
- Opera (Opera Software): Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies Check Opera support or browser Help.
If you use another browser, check its policy of installation, use and blocking of cookies.